Bill Maier Tribute Kit
$4,469.00 – $6,969.00
This kit is a replica for the car Bill Maier drove in the mid 1970’s. He won the driver of the year in the Western States in his car for the SCCA San Francisco region.
The car evolved from 1968 when he bought it new but this is basically what it looked like.
We have done a few updates like the carbon fiber accessories.
As we have not had a 1967-68 body kit, we decided to do this. All the parts to this kit are available now.
- Light buckets
- Bumpers (stock OR snug fit as shown)
- Mirrors are 4″ on this car. We also have them in 3″
- Lower valance with the GT500 opening
- Front Fenders
- Rear flares *** can be made to cover the entire quarter panel or just the flare itself
- Trunk with end caps
- Rear valance
- Back bumper in the stock or snug fit version as shown
Contact Maier Racing for other configurations and pricing.
Do you have any questions about this Kit, please let us know. If you have any changes or request to swap parts; we are happy to accommodate.
Phone: (510) 581-7600
Or use the contact form. We’ll get back to you ASAP!